painted wheels.

List your for sale, or wanted, items here. Pictures are required for all FS items. Minimum post count of 10 for selling any item.
lectritian

Postby lectritian » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:14

Regulator wrote:Heck of a deal man! The amount of prep that goes into painting wheels alone is a big job to tackle. Your wheels looked like they turned out perfect. You must have done this before right?
I have done it a few times before. My first time doing it was real shitty. Alot of sagging, and random chipping.:( For those of you who want to do it yourself, just sand really good. 180 grit and a 320 finish, works well, 4 to 5 light coats of prime, and 3 coats of rim paint takes care of painting. And for clear, 3 light coats does the trick. Just make sure to spray in a circular motion, from the outside in. This prevents sagging and uneven coverage. For those of you who rather have someone else do it, pm me.
2008 silver MS3. Revised K04, Cobb sri, CP-E tmic, hypertech tune, NATOR test pipe, res deletes, turbo xs bpv/bov, TRZ rmm, NGK iriduims, Jbarone SSP, moddiction anvil shift knob, Ultragauge, Oil CC, Corksport boost tube, glowshift boost gauge, EBC red stuff pads, 10k hids, front split diffusers, NATOR washered SS, painted stock rims, etc........

LaginWagon

Postby LaginWagon » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:14

dommo_g wrote:If you don't like the service or the price being offered, the move the fuck along.

The forum is to speak your mind. So suck it.

Nick Leone

Postby Nick Leone » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:14

The both of you need to chill the fuck out! Go over to the Honda forum if you're going to act like this.
Nick Leone
99 FSP 10 HS
Mods: Short Ram intake, Front and rear strut tower braces, Corksport Power series cat back exhaust, APR CF side mirrors, short throw shifter, Bronzoil shifter bushings, MX-3 Rear lower tie bar and 18% tint.
http://www.myspace.com/nicklphotography
http://imbob29.deviantart.com/

Eclipse

Postby Eclipse » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:14

Nick Leone wrote:The both of you need to chill the fuck out! Go over to the Honda forum if you're going to act like this.

or better yet, go back to the srt forum...

:18756af5:
Powerstroke 6.0

lectritian

Postby lectritian » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:14

OCD wrote:or better yet, go back to the srt forum...

I do not like getting into childish forum wars, but I will defend myself from reckless attacks. I'll calm down. The last place I want to be is in the honda, our srt forums.:( lol
2008 silver MS3. Revised K04, Cobb sri, CP-E tmic, hypertech tune, NATOR test pipe, res deletes, turbo xs bpv/bov, TRZ rmm, NGK iriduims, Jbarone SSP, moddiction anvil shift knob, Ultragauge, Oil CC, Corksport boost tube, glowshift boost gauge, EBC red stuff pads, 10k hids, front split diffusers, NATOR washered SS, painted stock rims, etc........

erod550

Postby erod550 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:14

Hey, SRTforums was very helpful for me when I had mine. Every forum has threads that no one is proud of.
2015 Ironman Silver Veloster Turbo - Bone stock and staying that way
1990 Crystal White Miata - Beater - Bignose 1.6L Swap, Robbins Top w/Glass Window, E-Codes, Air Horns, Brembo Rotors

Former Rides:
2011 Kona Blue Mustang GT 5.0
2009 True Red Mazdaspeed3 GT
2005 Flame Red SRT-4

Nick Leone

Postby Nick Leone » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:14

OCD wrote:or better yet, go back to the srt forum...

hahahahahaha:lol:
Nick Leone
99 FSP 10 HS
Mods: Short Ram intake, Front and rear strut tower braces, Corksport Power series cat back exhaust, APR CF side mirrors, short throw shifter, Bronzoil shifter bushings, MX-3 Rear lower tie bar and 18% tint.
http://www.myspace.com/nicklphotography
http://imbob29.deviantart.com/

dommo_g

Postby dommo_g » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:14

Yeah, because a Mazda forum somehow has so much more prestige than a Honda or SRT forum. Just as many fuck bags here as there are over there. Don't fool yourselves.

lectritian

lectritian wrote:I do not like getting into childish forum wars, but I will defend myself from reckless attacks. I'll calm down. The last place I want to be is in the honda, our srt forums.:( lol

For I own a mazda. Those forums wouldn't do me any good.

dommo_g

Postby dommo_g » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:14

I need to look into whether or not there are electrician forums, hahaha.

lectritian

dommo_g wrote:I need to look into whether or not there are electrician forums, hahaha.

LOL, there actually is. Electritiantalk.com. A good forum for sparkys.;)

rmeeker13

Postby rmeeker13 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:14

lectritian wrote:I have done it a few times before. My first time doing it was real shitty. Alot of sagging, and random chipping.:( For those of you who want to do it yourself, just sand really good. 180 grit and a 320 finish, works well, 4 to 5 light coats of prime, and 3 coats of rim paint takes care of painting. And for clear, 3 light coats does the trick. Just make sure to spray in a circular motion, from the outside in. This prevents sagging and uneven coverage. For those of you who rather have someone else do it, pm me.

Good info...i learned the hard way and didn't sand much...also didn't apply even close to that much paint, chips all over the place!
GT28-COBB AP-COBB SRI-TURBOSMART EBOOST2 EBC-JBR SSP-CP-E DP-CP-E INLET-CP-E 3'' CB-ETS IC-DNP MANI-TIAL 44MM EWG-OEM BPV-AWR RRM-SURE DREADNAUGHT-EIBACH SL SPRINGS-KONIG ZERO'S-GREDDY OCC-NGK 1 STEP COLDER PLUGS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”